Reports to: Director of IT
The Sr Developer is the technical lead for all development and be responsible for developing and maintaining database-driven applications, custom processes and integrations to enhance the business and support ERP, EDI, Financial, and Business Intelligence platforms.
Will provide oversight of outsourced and in house development and technical projects and be responsible for all approving code.
The individual will support integrations between ERP and other systems within the company including but not limited to eCommerce, Warehouse Management Systems, BI, and Product Content Systems.
The Sr Developer will work on projects to support the initiatives and goals of the business such as omnichannel, dropship & marketplace programs, and ecommerce analytics.
* Support, maintain, improve, and troubleshoot existing SQL based applications and processes.
* Build new integrations and applications to enhance the ERP and EDI platforms.
* Support and maintain the SQL data warehouse including using SSIS and ETL processes from multiple source systems.
* Evaluate and select appropriate tools to enhance the team’s productivity
* Coach and train other development team members
* Manage and prioritize backlog with input from management and other areas of the business
* Lead coding practices/standards creation and apply standards during code review
* Document environment and applications.
* Other IT special projects and tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* SQL Server - Stored Procedures / Functions / Advanced SQL Authoring
* .Net in Visual Studio
* Strong knowledge on relational database structures
* Strong Knowledge of ERP and OMS databases
* Familiar with EDI workflow
* Familiar with MicroStrategy or Tableau
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Ability to accurately estimate time frames needed to complete projects
* Strong interpersonal skills required
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and with cooperative team when needed.
* Ability to engage in multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience
* 8+ years in Software and Database Development, with 3+ years in a Sr Developer role
* Must have 4+ experience in apparel/retail/ecommerce/ consumer products / manufacturing Domain
* Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science
* Experience in retail, ecommerce, or wholesale is required
* Strong experience in apparel or consumer goods industry required